My angels at Mercy Medical

So many good and kind and entertaining caregivers passed in and out of my room and my life this past week. All are well trained and compassionate, and some I will always remember as my friends. Of course Amber is my friend forever, my dear precious daughter. We laughed like silly girls as she stood in the shower and washed my hair and dried it.
Kassie became very dear to me. She has such a calm and kind nature. She loves her work as a nurse because she loves to help others.
Sherry and Adam were so much fun, and they also were such great nurses.
Mai is a tiny Hmong ball of fire who did an echo cardiogram for me.

2 comments:

mommyshan said...

I love having my hair washed! How fun to have Amber pampering you.

sam and fam said...

we are glad to see that you are doing well